Skills & Attributes
- Friendly – Good Outlook
- Languages- English (Fluent)
- Good communication Skills
- Garda vetting will be required
The Escort is responsible for the safety and wellbeing of passengers on the bus Journey.
- Meeting the Client/Carers
- Assisting the Client to board
- Securing the Client’s seatbelt
- Watching over the safety and wellbeing of the clients while on the bus
- Informing the centre & parents/carers if there are any issues during transit
- Assist Clients with getting off the bus and ensure they are safely transferred into the care of the destination.
- Ability Skills – Specialising in Customer Service, disability services Interpersonal Skills
- Competency Skills- Initiative, Time Management
At Associated Transport we provide essential transport & assist people in the disabled community with the provision of transport that will enhance and improve their social and economic independence and give support to gain equal opportunity and prevent social inclusion.
As one of our Bus Escorts, you’ll be an important part of the team. All our Bus Escorts are Ambassadors for the company. Therefore, we are looking for a candidate that is friendly, courteous, empathetic. We offer a 24/7 service and as such, we have both full and part-time roles available.
Full training will be provided, including manual handling and first aid.
Associated Transport is an equal opportunities employer.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com